Over the last few years, it has become common for virtual events to be offered to an audience, in replacement of in-person events. The changes in consumer habits and the virtual tools that are available to us today create a need for companies to establish the ways that they can begin using, or improve how they currently use, virtual events to grow their business. Although this can feel virtually impossible, Connect My Event can support you to make these dreams possible. Read on to see how we can help you to host a successful event.
What Type of Event Are You Running?
The first thing you need to do is to decide what type of event you are running. This will help you to understand what type of casting software package you may require, and other ways in which your event can be tailored to you.
Our modular design allows your business to be fully in control of your build of your own events, whether that is a live streaming, hybrid, Expo or virtual event. This space that your event is built on will 100% reflect how your event will be viewed by attendees, so adding your brand colours, logos or other branding to the event is not a problem. Additionally, even with the most basic packaging from Connect My Event, you are spoiled with array of advanced features such as:
- The ability to gather data from attendees after the event via online polls, surveys, and Q&A submission forms, to measure the success of the event.
- Event wide direct messaging.
- Use your own branding and customise the layout of your event as you choose.
- GDPR Compliance, Password Protected and Hidden events.
Promote Your Event
Once you have decided what your event will be and which of our packages you are going to use, then comes the important (and fun) part – promoting your event! You don’t want to get to the day of your events and for there to be no attendees. Market your online virtual event just like you would an in-person one, with social media, on websites, and on landing pages. Amp up the visibility as much as possible to get great results!
Customisable, branded registration emails, that are included in any package with Connect My event, are a great way to start!
Can These Events Be Chargeable?
You may wish to throw a free event, but you definitely have the option to host an event that is ticketed for entry in any currency.
Tips On How To Engage Your Audience During The Event Itself
- Add in engaging features such as video meeting rooms, 3D event spaces or interactive chats for attendees. This will make them more eager to discuss the event with others and may encourage word-of-mouth promotion.
- Customising your events to suit your audience and enhancing your brand image.
- Make the event relevant to your audience.
- Embed external on demand content such as videos from youtube/vimeo to keep guests engaged while live streams are in intermission.
- Use feedback forms to gather information from your guests, set assessments to see if they are absorbing what you are putting out, even make them enjoyable by creating fun quizzes.
Talk To Connect My Event
The platform that you choose to use is a vital consideration to make. Not all the providers you look at will offer the same package, and you want to consider whether the platform is equipped to incorporate your branding onto the event, whilst having the necessary features that you require and whether you can measure the success of your event after it has taken place.
When thinking about your virtual event, you should talk to our team about a variety of needs in advance, so we can provide you with the most effective package or support available. Be honest and open about your needs – this is the only way to develop that perfect event.
With these virtual event tips in mind you will be able to throw truly brilliant online virtual events. If you want more help, get in touch with Connect My Event for the best virtual events possible.
Image Source: WorkCast